Thursday, March 24, 2011

Greek Speak: SRW

I know when dealing with my family, friends and boyfriends if I say an abbreviation that has to deal with Theta, nobody understands. So, as I mentioned last post I went to this meeting basically called SRW. What SRW stands for is Spring Recruitment Workshop. What happens here is basically a slight 4 hour look into what my August is going to look like. 

[Last year's normal Bid Day Picture]

What Spring Rush Workshop entails: a slight look into what I'll be doing 8 hours a day for a little over 2 weeks. The first week will be Fall Rush Workshop. This will entail screaming songs at the top of my lungs, learning ritual songs, and learning how to rush to get an amazing group of girls next semester. As exhausting as just the few hours of SRW was, I'm slightly nervous to see how FRW is going to go. 

[Fall Bid Day "Crazy" Picture]

After we go through FRW, we'll be thrown into rushing girls. I'm so nervous yet so excited at the same time. I'm glad that I'll be on the other side of rush this year though. Last years rush was so intense. We battled the heat and the crazy thunderstorms to get where we are today. 


No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails