Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sleep

Sleep has been pretty much nonexsistant for me. Why?, you may ask. I blame my friends. My wonderfully awesome, totally cool group of friends. There's usually a group of about 6-10 of us that hang out ALL THE TIME. Now, you think I'm kidding but I'm not. We hang out almost every day, and if we're not hanging out then we're talking to each other in some form. Ususally the easiest form is facebook because we can all talk at once. I love these people. Wether we're going to the abandoned docks downtown, satans bridge or coffee call just to hang out and have life chats, there's always something to do & something to talk about. However, I have to blame them for my lack of sleep/fucked up sleeping schedule. We never get home till 2am, and depending on who's there we can stay out till 4 sometimes. But now, getting more than 4 hours of sleep is pretty much impossible.

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails