Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's ALMOST that time.

You know, the most wonderful time of the year. I have to admit Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday. Hands down. I love the cold weather (not being in it, but being able to sleep in bed all day and not have to go outside), snuggling, fires, baking, Christmas songs, family and friends. Plus all the food that I get to eat.

It's dawned on me that Christmas is only a little over a month away and I have NO freaking clue what I'm going to get anyone on my Christmas list. I know of a few general ideas, but nothing set in stone....it's not like I have time to plan all this anywyas. Between school, sorority, architecture, mathlab, football games, friends and work I have been busy  non stop this past semester.

I finally scheduled classes for next semester and could not be more excited. I'm taking a math class, two history classes, an anthropology class, a geography class and a biology class. Needless to say I'm SO ready for everything this semester to be over with so I can take a little break, re-group and come back in strong and ready to go.

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails