Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill In the Blank Fridays: via The Little Things We Do

So today, I found this little blog The Little Things We Do via Hannie from Tea and Biscuits. Basically on Fridays, The Little things We Do hosts a fill in the blank friday. And this Friday I decided to join. 


Me: on a typical Friday when it's 43 degrees outside. No makeup, Nike headband, pearls from my godfather, a Old Navy v-neck tee, my heart necklace my brother gave me years ago, and comfy sweatpants. 





1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is  I don't really watch too much tv, but one of the shows that I giggle about watching every now and then is Pretty Little Liars. It's so silly, but every now and then I turn it on and laugh.


2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is  actually, I don't have one! I'm constantly going through my clothes and deciding what fits/what doesn't and what I wear/don't wear.

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is pre-made cinnamon rolls, from anywhere. Living in a dorm makes me miss the little things about home. Like homecooked food and breakfast foods. 

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is   make lists. I make lists of the most random things sometimes. (This was her answer, but it's exactly the same for me!)

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is   my blog/twitter. I could give them up at any time, but it makes me happy to blog and to post, plus it lets my mom keep up with me.


6.  A little indulgence that I have is reading. I love love love reading. Sometimes, it may even get in the way of school. The few books that I have on my table right now to read are books from my little sister. I can't wait to have time to get started.

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is    In my dorm, currently, it's my nightstand. I have SO much nonsense/random things in there. But it's not out of control. Yet.

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails