Monday, August 15, 2011


Elliot, on the left, when he had short hairs. (: And his best friend Hill, who is now one of my best friends. He lives in New Orleans, an hour and a half away. Every now and then I miss him but then I remember he's doing what he loves. So I'm trying to be more knowledgeable about Film & French, both his majors. Maybe I'll be able to learn French, on top of Italian. But my focus right now is on Film. I don't understand much about it, honestly, I like going to movies for entertainment. So, to try and learn more about it by downloading the /Film podcast and even checking the website every day! I don't know if he knows yet but I try and leave little hints that I'm trying to know. Even if he doesn't it makes me feel better that I can understand a little more about it. 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails