Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hairs?!

So, I'm a natural blonde. Natural as in I was born with blonde, blonde, blonde hair. Well, I'm always looking for something different. Summer going into 8th grade? I dyed my hair fire engine red...on accident.  (I loved it). Then I went to school and they told me since it hadn't faded out all the way, I had to get it re-dyed...ironic, no? So then the summer after 8th grade, I cut all my hair off and got blonde and red high lights. Summer after 9th grade, I put pink streaks in my hair...all over. During 10th grade, I let my hair grow out and got white blonde high lights. Summer after 10th grade, it was back to pink streaks. 11th grade, I got a crazy amount of blonde high lights. Senior year? I chopped all my hair off and decided it was time to go back to my natural color. When I say chopped, I cut 11 inches off and then cut it into an inverted bob. Now that I'm out of high school, what have I done? Well I dyed my hair back to red, and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails