Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dorm Shopping

I know I haven't graduated from high school yet, but I'm so excited about dorm shopping. SO Excited! I can't wait to be able to go and choose out everything that I want for my new room! My friend and I are dorming together and we're both over the moon. We already have a tv/dvd player, mini-fridge and microwave (my mom had pretty much all these things in the attic!). Therefore the only thing we really need is, well, everything else. My roommate is doing zebra themed things, but I'm going more along the lines of bright colors. However, being in architecture, it's not like I'll be in my room all that much. I'm excited to see what a new school brings! It'll be interesting being in the "real world" but I couldn't be more excited. 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails