Tuesday, April 6, 2010

School's Back in Session

School's back in session. Therefor it means that I'm back to my daily ways of procrastination. Over Spring Break I had a crazy busy time. Let's seeeee there was a Deb Ball, Beach Trip with a friend and her family, work at crazy hours in the morning, dinner date with friends and Easter. On top of that I had to do all my homework last night that I procrastinated with. 


Deb Ball: Oh my goodness, what an awesome time that I had. My friend looked gorgeous. It was awesome being able to see the process of being presented as a Débutante. It ended up being about a 3 hour process, with dancing and having fun at the end. 


Spring Break: My friend and her family along with myself all went to Orange Beach for a few days. We ended up having a blast just sleeping on the beach and playing in the hot tub and indoor pool. I ended up not being sunburnt (yay for fair skin) until the car ride home. Yes, that's right, the car ride home. It was a 4 1/2 - 5 hour ride home thanks to some  stops along the way, but we were riding with the windows down just rocking out, SO ready to be home. Well thanks again to my fair skin, I got burnt. BAD. 


After we got home, I had work at 6 am in the morning. Yay for crazy work times due to holidays at the Bakery.  Oh well. We always know how to have fun. 


I don't know about you but I need another break from my break. 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails