Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Little Rant

So here's my little rant for tonight: Dumb questions from a Bakery.

1. How do you stay so skinny working in a Bakery? (Here's a little hint, just because I work there, doesn't mean I gouge myself on delicious treats. Also, I dance. I'm active)

2. What time do you close? 8? AT NIGHT? (No, we work from 7am-8am. Yes, 8 at night)

3. Well what do you suggest? (I'm not allowed to give you my suggestions because if you don't like it and blame it on me, then I'll get fired)

4. It's not really a question, but a suggestion. Please, do NOT call and order a cake and tell me your life story. I really don't care. I'm here to take your order and help you out, not listen to why you're having a bad day.

That is all.


PS: we don't make these, but i wish we did

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails