Monday, June 21, 2010

Oil

Recently, I went to my pawpaw's camp in Cocodrie, which is possibly my favorite place in this entire earth, and they told me I wasn't allowed to fish. Now, I love fishing, shrimping, riding out in the gulf and just hanging around. However, this time that I went I wasn't allowed to do any of that. Why, you may ask? Because of this damn oil spill. I'm sick of BP pretending like they're doing something when they're not. They're running a commercial that states they have paid 18,000 claims of fishermen, shrimpers, and people who earn their daily living from working in the gulf. Well, I hate to break it to you but 18,000 is not a lot. It's barely putting a dent in things. The worst part about it is, that I believe that our economy will never be the same again. BP needs to fix their mess, because I want my safe haven back.

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails