Saturday, June 19, 2010

Problem

Recently my sleep schedule has been SO incredibly out of wack, I'm not even kidding. So in my attempt to get it back together (before work and school starts back up again) I've decided not to sleep tonight and see how it goes. Most likely, tomorrow by noon I'll be a cranky mess. Quite literally actually. I'm going to the Audubon Aquarium tomorrow with some friends and I predict it is going to be a long day. I'm bringing my nikon and am going to attempt to take some awesome pictures while there. Hopefully, we will be able to go site seeing and take some crazy awesome pictures while at it. Wish me luck.

In the mean time, I'm making a cd for tomorrow, cleaning my room, picking out an outfit, packing up my camera and necessary camera accessories, putting all my dorm stuff together, snacking and playing sims 3. Hurry on up 8am! I'm so ready for this little road trip.

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails