Thursday, September 30, 2010

Major Change.

When I say major I mean it in both senses of the word. Major as in it's a huge change and Major as in, it's my major that I'm changing. Recently, I have discovered that Architecture is just not for me. I like it, really, I do, and I'm good at it but right now at this point in my life it's not worth it. I don't have the drive that I need to get through it and I don't feel as if I could do this for the rest of my life. But no worries, I have a backup plan! I fell in love with my Anthropology class, seriously in love with them, and I've always loved History! So I'm going to combine the two! I'm going to major in History-Seconday Education and Anthropology. Yes, High School teacher. I want to be able to make as big of an impact on kids lives as my teachers made on mine. So, we'll see how it goes. 

tumblr_l9h094XfZY1qch9dho1_500_large.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails