Monday, September 20, 2010

Grub!

So last Friday was our Grub. For those who do not know what that is, it is pretty much a giant dance party for my sorority. Grub stands for Girls Round Up Boys, which means I got to bring my boyfriend, E. It was so much fun to actually be able to bring him out and do sorority things with him for a change instead of just having to meet new guys and make friends.

My friend A and I got ready together in my dorm, and then went over to the house together. When we got there it was pretty much like mass chaos. The theme for Grub was Reality Check, which meant dress up as any reality TV show characters that you wanted. Well, A, myself and our dates E and T all dressed up as construction workers from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I created shirts for E and myself and then we paired it with jean shorts (me) and khaki pants (him). We each had an apron, a paint mask, and a red bandana to go along. Now, usually the girls will make party mugs, however, I've been so crazy busy lately I didn't have time...so what did I do instead? I made a party pitcher....yes, a pitcher. Got it from the dollar tree and then decorated it sillily and just filled it with candy.

All in all, I would say it was a successful night!

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails