Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In Preparation: Turkey Day


This year for Thanksgiving my little sister and I are going to my moms house. (My parents are divorced, so every year is different!) Hopefully, we shall see my older brother there as well, he's a chef and works a lot...BUT regardless, I'm so excited to spend tomorrow with my mom and family there. It'll be a little dinner with delicious sides and turkey. 

Today, however, we're spending time preparing all of the food for tomorrow; the sides at least. This is the first year that I'm going to actually help her and I cannot wait to learn the recipes like she cooks them.  Although the cooking won't be as extravagant as the picture above, it will be so delicious. I hope y'all have just as much fun and good eating as I will tonight!

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails