Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
 Oh you know, just a normal Friday night with friends
 
1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go      to my grandpaws camp in Cocodrie, because it is the most wonderful place in the world  and I would bring     friends and family, that way we could make so many sweet summer memories.

2.  Something I often rant about is   little things that annoy me sometimes. Like the way people drive, especially here in Louisiana. ITS. SO. TERRIBLE.

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is     pickles. I love love love them...a little to much.

4.  My "life-saving" product is  chapstick, because I have this really terrible habit of biting my lip.

5.  A friend is someone who     knows just how terrible you can be sometimes but loves you anyway.

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be    the one person I want to see/meet more than anyone in the world right now _______ .

7.  My favorite kind of art is       photography.The simple way that a camera can capture an image is so breathtaking. Photography is a beautiful subject that moves me more than anything else. 

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails