As much as I'm in much need of a weekend, I just want to skip over the next week and weekend. I have finals this coming week which means that this weekend will be filled with nothing but studying. On the bright side, the studying will be done in New Orleans with E. So excited.
Also I have to move out my dorm next saturday (YAY!). So gathering all of my belongings and bringing them home is happening today. Literally all I have left is 7 days worth of clothes, food and my fridge...well and office supplies...but everything else is empty.
Now on a positive note: Fill in the Blank Friday
1. What I love most about my home is it's new and we just moved there, and I got to paint my room. Also, because it's so close to E's house. Love that the most. OH and it's cozy.
2. I'm excited because, in just one week I'll be done with my freshman year of college.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is crying or going to the gym. I love crying when I'm sad, but going to the gym when I'm angry. Just depends really.
4. Currently I am craving celery and cupcakes....odd I know .
5. The thing I love most about my mom is she's the exact copy of me. We get a long really well. I love her. ... oh yeah, and she puts up with my nonsense for the most part. She's got a cute little blog as well.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Never Surrender. I've been through a lot and the thing that has kept me going is just knowing that I'm in control, for the most part.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be grilled cheese, all the way. I love it so so so much. Could eat it all day every day.