Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Year Down, Three to Go!

So I survived. I survived my first year of college undergrad. This year has been a whirlwind, that's for sure. 
From Saturday nights in Death Valley

Thursday Night Exchanges and other sorority functions

staying up late, studying hard, meeting a slew of new people, and forgetting to sleep. This past year has been an unforgettable one. I cannot express the love that I have for the sorority I'm in. Going through everything has been so much easier knowing there is always someone to talk to.  There have been good days and bad days,  but we lived through them. 

Honestly, I didn't know how my first year was going to go. I was terrified and above all just so ready to be in the "real world". I didn't do too shabby! I passed all my classes, and actually did well in them. Now time to relax and just embrace summer for everything it's worth.

3 comments:

Maggy said...

congrats on one year down!

E said...

Hooray! The first year was the hardest for me. You can do anything now :)

Sarah Von Bargen said...

High five! Freshman year is a trial by fire, isn't it? ;)

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails