Reasons you know you're back in a dorm/at college:
1. You can hear every conversation your suite-mates have through the walls.
2. When you share a bathroom, you can hear EVERYTHING that goes on in there.
3. You have to remember to be courteous to your roommate.
4. You actually have to buy your own groceries.
5. You don't have a set "schedule" for school.
6. Nights of "we're just going to hang out for a little bit" turn into "3am bedtimes and 7am wakeup calls".
7. You get really good at making just a little more fit in your closet.
8. Since you don't have a uniform anymore, getting dressed in the mornings is a lot harder.
9. When changing class to class, your walk is no longer 5 minutes, it's anywhere from 10-15 minutes, and sometimes it's taken at a run.
10. You eat, drink, breathe, sleep, work, do homework, have fun all in one place.
(and it makes you stir crazy)