Monday, January 31, 2011

First Week of School [Kinda]

The first week of school has come and gone. Holy goodness, this is going to be a long semester. I love my classes for the most part, but goodness gracious are they going to take up a lot of my time. 
These area  few pictures from the week:

First up, me looking exhausted after a long, long day of class:


Next we have one of my addictions: Hot Tea. I just can't help it. I love tea so much! 
There's not a day where I go without some kind of hot/cold tea!


This, unfortunately, is my desk. However, it has been cleaned. No worries. I was just a little stressed. I've  got all my books, homework, calendar, and computer on here!


And finally, one of my favorite things in the world. A shrimp poyboy. (: 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails