Monday, January 10, 2011

My Room.

My room is in the middle of being packed back up for the dorm which means it is an absolute mess. To get into my room, I had to clear a little space for the door to open, then a little pathway is made out. I swear by Wednesday night everything will be packed away in the back of my car awaiting its trip back to my home sweet dormy dorm. 




Last semester I didn't really pack anything of sentimental value, pictures, or anything to make my dorm feel like home. I did this because I knew I wasn't going to be spending much time there. This semester, however, I know I'll be spending a lot more time at my dorm. So one of my top priorities is bringing things that make my dorm home. This means a ton of books (just to read in my spare time), pictures, silly things, and paintings will be brought to the dorm. 

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ah, you're making miss college life...just a bit :)

Allison Kaye said...

Is that an iPhone I see? It seems very protected! lol
-Allison Kaye
http://www.craftedlove.com

Maria said...

Haha, very much so. I'm slightly clumsy and my phone gets dropped quite often so the protection is needed.

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails