Sunday, January 30, 2011

SAG Award Show: Dress Edition

Life, as of lately, has been hectic to say the least! It's been slightly difficult trying to adjust to college life in the second semester, but now that I've had my first FULL week back (the first week of school, we didn't have school on Monday) I feel as if I have got the hang of it. 

This semester, I have a LOT more free time than I did last semester. So, what do I do in my free time, you may ask? This weekend, I relaxed, did some laundry (read: two and a half weeks worth of laundry), did a little homework and now I'm watching the SAG awards. I have to say, I absolutely loved the following dresses: 

dianna-agron-sag-awards-2011-03.jpg 

mila-kunis-sag-awards-06.jpg

My Favorite: Mila Kunis

hailee-steinfeld-sags-04.jpg

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails