Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back Into the Swing of Things...

Or maybe not. The past few weeks at work have been a time of low to no stress. So now, as I'm sitting at work (still doing absolutely nothing) I find it hard to get back into the swing of things. 

Next Thursday is when I'll be moving back into my dorm. What this means to me is that by next Thursday I pretty much have to have my entire life packed back into my car to make the trip to the dorm. Now I only live about 20-30 minutes away from campus, but at the same time it's a little nerve wracking to have to get everything together again. I've already tried to make my room at home less cramped, but that just ended in me shoving everything into my closet. So, this week/weekend I shall enlist in boyfriend's help in cleaning up my room and packing everything neatly into boxes and such to move back into my dorm. 

Everything is seeming to fall back into place.

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails