Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 3 at Roo!

Today is the third day at Roo! Today we're looking to see: 

Old Crow Medicine Crow: 
I've heard really great things about them, so needless to say I'm excited to see them!




Portugal the Man: 
So. Much. Excitement. I feel that's all I should say. 




Mumford and Sons:
I've seen them once already and they were perfect then, so I can't see that anything less would happen this time!




The Black Keys:
I like them a lot. I've heard a little bit of their music and it's really good! 




Possibly Eminem... 
If he plays his old music, it'll be good. I haven't heard his new stuff. So we shall see...



And either: Girl Talk, Gogol Bordello or STS9
I'm obsessed with Girl Talk so I would love to see him. But these three all play at the same time so it'll really be up to the group and see!

Girl Talk:



Gogol Bordello:





STS9:


No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails