Monday, June 6, 2011

Grey's Anatomy?


At work most of the time it's really slow...we may have 6-7 phone calls a day. So since it's during the summer we usually just watch movies, or listen to music or play games. The catch, you can only have one earbut in and it can't be on your "phone ear". Silly, but it helps and works very well. So this summer, I'm trying to watch Grey's Anatomy. My dad loves this show and when I was home with him I used to watch it. Now, I'm rewatching it and catching up on the seasons that I didn't see. So far, so good. I'm on third season as of now. I still hate the people that I hated then but it's all good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great perk for a job!!

PS: I've got a giveaway going on the blog - stop by and enter (:

Brittany @ Each Day Gets Better. said...

grey's can be very addicting.

Fash Boulevard said...

i've only seen one episode. it was the 2 hour shooter in the hospital episode and I have to say, one of the best things I've ever seen on TV. beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Everyone always talks about this show. I think it is about time I start this show!

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails