Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bonnaroo!

Default.aspx.png

That's right. Bonnaroo. I'm proud to say that I get to go this year, with Boyfriend. Our friends have been going for the last 2-3 years and finally my dad caved in and is letting me go. Some bands that I'm excited to see for one are The Black Keys, Robert Plant & Band of Joy, Mumfrod & Sons, The Strokes, The Decemberists, Bassnectar, Iron & Wine, Girl Talk and Florence + the Machine. Honestly, I could go on and on. I actually bought the tickets a while back but had to make sure everything was lined up before I announced it on here.  It's so hard for me to get through classes when all I can do is want summer SO BADLY! I'm so excited and I cannot wait to go and tell you how the experience is. 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails