Wednesday, March 30, 2011

School vs. Summer

Me During School: 
            
I have to admit, being a full time student (working toward two, separate majors and two minors) and working full time (which involves up to 25 hours a week) can be a little stressful. It’s times like these that I wish that it were summer again. During the summer, I keep my on campus job. This doesn’t usually entail much during the summer because there are less people on campus. This means I get to get back to photography, reading, editing and blogging much more.


Me During Summer: 


            School time on the other hand, is a lot more complicated. I usually take at least 17 hours of classes, next semester I’m looking at 19, which isn’t too bad. Until you factor in work, and sorority things and time spent doing homework and studying. Don’t get me wrong, if I didn’t take a lot of hours I would be bored a lot of the time and not really push myself. The more hours I take, the harder I work. I am so backwards.

Even in pictures you can tell just how much more relaxed I am. 

            Anyways, point being. I want summer back. Pretty please? 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails