Friday, March 25, 2011

Dress Check...1,2...

So, in a previous post I mentioned that after SRW I had to go to Dress Check. This is exactly what it sounds like. During Rush, each round we have to wear a different outfit. This entails everything from blue dresses, nude closed toed pumps, black closed toed pumps, black and white patterned dresses, lbd's, and even tennis skorts. Almost all of my outfits for rush got approved except my black dress, which was too big for me. I knew this going into it though, I had lost a lot of weight since the last time I wore it. I really didn't expect to get it approved so it's okay. Now I just have to go hunt for a new LBD, that fits properly. 

Here's just a few examples of the attire that we have to wear: 






I have everything, except my LBD. Must find one soon! 

1 comment:

Tanvi said...

Oh! We have the same nude pumps from Charotte Russe! :)


♡ from © tanvii.com

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails