Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amanda Seyfried

So lately, I've been slightly obsessed with Amanda Seyfried. I absolutely love her style. She's such a cute little person. She's one of the '50 Most Glamorous Women of 2010' according to Glamour.com. I fell in love with her during Mamma Mia (I'm pretty much a sucker for musicals). Then I loved her acting in Dear John (although I thought the movie could be better; never fear, I'm reading the book now). One of her quotes is, "“A smoky eye and nice hair are not going to make my night any easier… I have to feel good on the inside to look glamorous". I totally agree with that. It doesn't matter to me if I have a ton of makeup on or if I don't have any make up on. If I feel good about the way I look then that's all that matters. One of my favorite outfits is sweatpants and my hair thrown back in a messy bun but then the next day I'll be wanting to wear a dress and some cute shoes.  


xo

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails