Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Knees on Ice

So, I'll be the first to admit, I'm stubborn. Not just a little stubborn, VERY stubborn. Well, tonight at dance I completely woke up late in a rush to get out the door I threw on my leotard and just went (luckily my shoes were in my car). However, the one most important thing I forgot. My knee braces. Let's just say I have kinda sorta bad knees (read: absolutely horrible). The thing is, I was warned: from now on, bring your knee braces to class. Ha. Ha. Ha. That didn't happen. So now, I'm paying for it. From hitting my knees on the ground so many times I have bruises and they're aching, but hey I have two bottles of Aleeve, one in my booksack and one in my purse.  Lesson learned.  Never leave house without braces. 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails