Thursday, March 11, 2010

As the Year Comes to an End

Today we picked up Graduation Announcements. Yeah, that's right Graduation Announcements. This is it. We actually did it (almost). The nine-weeks is winding down and we only have about 7 more weeks to go (not including spring break or anything to that nature). I'm so freaking ready to get out and be on my own in the real world in college. It's so exciting to be able to say "HEY GUESS WHAT, I made it through 4 years of hell!". Well not literally, but it so seems like it at times. At my school, there are times where you just want to break down and cry because of the work-load that they put on you. In my case, I've stopped caring. (Thanks senioritis). But hey, I still have all 90's and above...well, except physics. But when it comes down to it. I don't care that I may have to take all my exams because I haven't made straight A's or the fact that I only have a few weeks to find a white dress. I'm just glad to be almost done. 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails