Friday, March 19, 2010

I Look To You

I don't know why, but the song When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus gets stuck in my head all too often. I read the book, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, before I knew about the movie and before I knew Miley Cyrus was in it. I laughed, cried and loved the book. My heart shattered but it taught me a lesson. Well, as much as I don't want to see it because of Miley, I really want to see this movie. I know the screenplay was written before the book, but I loved the book so much I have to see it...Too scared that it might ruin it, but I'm up for it! 

Favorite Quote: Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't mean you love them any less, sometimes it makes you love them even more. 

Here's the trailer, if you care to see Miley's oh so wonderful (read: okayish) acting:  

1 comment:

Karen said...

Chances are pretty good that if you love a book you'll hate the movie. Only book turned movie that was pretty close to accurate was the Harry Potter series.

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails