Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Job Shadowing Day

Today is the day. Job shadowing day. What do you think of when you hear about this? Well, first I thought "Oh my god, this is going to be a great experience." WRONG. All I can think of before I go out today is "oh god is this really what I want to do with the rest of my life? What if it's not? What will I do if I don't love this as much as I want to?" Well, that's why I'm going Job Shadow a graphic designer. See, I want to be an architect, but something came up with the architect I was supposed to be job shadowing. Therefore, I'm going with my third career choice. (See it goes architecture, interior design, graphic design; I will do something in design). So instead of thinking how awesome this day is going to be, job shadowing a graphic designer all I can think about is the paper and thank you letter I have to write when I get home. Even though this is a requirement for graduation, everything always involves some type of paper. Oh well. Here's a picture of my absolute favorite type of architecture. That would be Roman architecture :) Have a splendid day!


PS: I want to be able to design/build stuff like this SO bad !

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails