Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dancing In the Streets

So, last night was my first day back to dance class in about two weeks (for one reason or another) and I must say it kicked my butt. Although I'm not as sore as I thought I would be today, it really made me work. I don't dance (or exercise for that matter) as much as I should/would like to. I wish I could just blame it on the fact that I have extremely bad knees/ankles but it's just as much my laziness that contributes also. Therefore, I've devoted at least 20 minutes a day to yoga or running or doing something active.  Also, my feet do like the picture occasionally, but not because I do point but because I'm too stubborn to even dance with my shoes on. Picture:  via google images









No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails