Friday, February 19, 2010

Some Things You May (Or May Not) Know About Me



1. I love love love summertime more than winter. Don't get me wrong, I love snow every now and then and the cold is good every now and then, but I'm way more of a summertime person!

2. Although I may go out sometimes with friends, if given the choice, I'd rather spend a night in with friends just chillin' or watching movies.

3. Love seafood & the whole Louisiana culture

4. I swear...not a lot. A lot of times I say "Aw piss"...which now a lot of my friends have picked up

5. I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel, and I'm sorry if it may hurt your feelings, but I'd rather tell you the truth and how I really feel than mask my feelings and you later find out and be mad at me.

6. I dance to the beat of my own drum. Don't try and label me, you will not succeed.

7. I want two tattoos! One one my wrist that says love (for multiple reasons) and one on the back of my neck/somewhere on my back that says Familia Ante Omnia which means Family Above All Else. If you want to know why for both, just ask!

8. I want to travel the world. Really, I do. The architecture and culture and arts of everywhere else is just so inspiring to me. I want to learn as much as I can about other places.

9. I'm addicted to facebook. Like really bad..that and following peoples blogs.

10. I'm extremely hard headed. Once I get something in my mind, don't try and change it. I will do it the way I want to, regardless of the fact if it's "the hard way".

11. I love New Orleans. Everything about it. I love it that the city never sleeps, the dirtyness of it, the architecture, the fact that there always seems like there's something to do there, the food, the music, and the culture.

12. I'm OCD...like SEVERELY OCD.

13. I live by music. It's what drives me to dance, sing, and just be myself. I'm a quite silly person.

14. I'm dedicated. Very, very, very dedicated.

15. I don't think I'm hot shit. At all, what so ever. I'm not going to ever be one of those girls who thinks that their shit doesn't stink. I'm very down to earth and probably one of the most mature 17 (almost 18) year olds that you will ever meet.

16. Oh and my friends mean the world to me. They're pretty much my family and my rock.




No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails