Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras Mambo

So today was the day of all days, Mardi Gras Day, aka one of my favorite days of the year. This year was spent just like the past two years, in Metairie at the parades. Yes, parades. There are three that roll back to back to back! Needless to say, I had a blast. I ended up bringing my friend Catie Ragsua (Ragg), and we had so much fun. We have a group that goes every year and with that group comes food, parking, space right in the front of the parade route and drinks. This year, Ragg and I decided to make a sign that says "I Bet You Can't Hit This!"...bad idea or good idea. Bad idea: We had so many people chunking bags of beads at our faces...yes thats right, BAGS and boy oh boy do those things hurt. Good Idea: I got a crap ton of beads for my friend Chance....goal achieved. All in all it was an awesome day, except for the fact my face is now the color of a tomato...Now off to bed for me considering I have to BE at work for 6AM tomorrow morning....

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails