Thursday, February 11, 2010

Senioritis



Why can I not motivate myself to do anything productive today? Maybe it's the 1-2 inches of snow that we're supposed to get. Maybe it's because I have a total of 12 weeks left of school. Maybe it's because I was up till 2 AM studying for this world history test that I don't feel prepared for at all. Maybe it's because Mardi Gras is next week and maybe it's because I just ordered my Nikon D90 last night! I think I'm going to have to go with all of the above.. I really hope that it snows tonight just so we don't have school tomorrow! I'll totally snuggle up under my covers with a huge cup of hot chocolate and a good book tomorrow. I think I'm going to start reading the Ellen Hopkins series beginning with Impulse. If you want to read about what it's about click here! 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails