Friday, February 26, 2010

Hoops

Tonight, I'll be attending my first New Orleans Hornets basketball game. Although the Hornets aren't the best (read: they're actually very bad) I have a feeling tonight's game will be fun. A few of my friends who live in New Orleans are always on my case how I've watched football (and pretty much every other sport except basketball) but I've never been to a Hornets game. However, that will all change tonight. After school I'll head home and pack my bags (and hope to find something cute/casual to wear tonight) then it's off to my first game. Now, I played a little bit of basketball in my day (about 4 years in elementary school) but that doesn't mean it's my absolute favorite sport. I'm hoping for the best! 








photos via google

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails