Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Awakening

Spring! Spring! Spring! Oh, how I’m so ready for some warmer weather. Louisiana has had an unseasonably cold winter this year and I’m so ready for the warmth to come back. With warmer weather, brings new fashion trends. Click here for an overview of what’s coming for spring. I have to say, by the looks of things, I can’t wait. Favorite line that I've looked at so far, Emilio Pucci. If you want to look at it then check here! Two favorite looks have to be the one to the right of Elsa Sylvan and  there is one that Mariacarla Bonscono wears of a metallic wrap dress with some greyish shoes like the ones to the right. I think I'm going to have to find those shoes now...I'm slightly in love with them...

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails