Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saints.

I've been following the Saint's since I was about 3 years old. Young, I know. So for my first post, I thought it would only be appropriate to have it on Super bowl Sunday, after the Saints dominated. That game was possibly the most heart-wrenching game that I've watched for a while. I mean, don't get me wrong all of the post-season games have been insanely close, but this one takes the cake. My favorite play of the game had to be the game changing event of Tracy Porter's interception for a 74-yard return. After growing up in Baton Rouge and spending every waking moment possible in New Orleans with my family, words cannot describe how much this game meant to me, my family and this city. Needless to say, there's going to be partying in New Orleans until Mardi Gras, and I wouldn't be surprised if it would go on even longer after that. One thing's for sure, this has been one of the best years of Saints football that I have seen in my entire life.

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails