Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scholarships? What Scholarships?

So as senior year is coming to an end and my high school career is quickly ending the search for scholarships is now an important thing on my parent's minds. I must get about 5 or 6 emails a day about "you have a new scholarship waiting for you" and "come check out this scholarship". Besides the fact that I don't really care all that much (I have a major case of senioritis), it's major stress. I mean, as a high school senior, I have school (which involves massive amounts of homework), work, dance, and attempting to keep a social life. So I'm devoting an entire afternoon today to going through all my scholarship things that I haven't gotten around to just yet. I have a feeling that this is going to take a long time, so I'm gathering supplies now: coffee, and music. 

No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails